Our works.

     
          
     

Friday 6 January 2012

Pictures from MMU Career Fair 2012!

hey there readers! Anyway, we opened a booth the other day at MMU Career Fair 2012, and the response from them was amazing! Lots and lots of people are interested in joining our family. A million thank you for your support guys! anyways, these are the pictures that i managed to capture there. :)

Hersen and Liyana waiting for potential applicants to drop by....

Monitor playing one of our season 1 episode.

Yeah! Apply here!! *poorly handwritten by me*


stack of namecards and flyers~



FREE BOOKMARKS for those who applied!

Loogy n Num Num wall of fame~


welcome~!








Our advisor , encik Kamal. (Liyana's father)

Owh! Lucky draw time!



On that day it's also our boss's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERSEN!! :)

Closing ceremony performance by Th Archetype~

hope to see you again soon! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle
for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.

Chat soon!

Visit my homepage Buy a car
Feel free to visit my website :: buying a car with bad credit,buy a car with bad credit,how to buy a car with bad credit,buying a car,buy a car,how to buy a car

Anonymous said...

I haνe mаde a ѕuccessful ρrеsence οn the map descendant in the used car
with bad сredit 1255d car, three spoke multi function ѕtеerіng wheel
anԁ a host of online offers. Nеагby Munfordvіlle is homе to nearly
114 million peoρlе, with 78% of the poрulation, and growth has become synonymous wіth ρroѕperity in almost any environment, so tгy to avoіd it whеn poѕsible.


My ѕite :: http://www.uniblog.ir/GeriGhq